The Washbasin with Inbuilt Sensor Tap are ceramic basin with sensor inbuilt in it. They help to provide the user with a touch free interface. They work automatically as they have infrared sensors that monitors for motion. When we put hand under the tap the water starts to flow automatically & it shut off the water supply when we remove the hands thus saving the water. these basins work on AC power primarily but also has a battery case in case the power gets cut off. They are available in star white color and are elegant in design.
Washbasin with Inbuilt Sensor Tap
- Ceramic Basin with Sensor Spout
- Working pressure: 0.05-0.7Mpa.
- Long life: 4xAA Alkaline batteries can be used for 2 years based on 200 cycles every day.
- Power supply: DC6V (4 x AA alkaline batteries).
- Low-power indication: Indicator light flashing every 2 second when power is under 80% of rated voltage.
- Power-off protection: Magnetic valve can be shut off as the voltage reduction.
- Dual Mode: Faucet will work on first AC Mode, when there is no electrical supply it will automatically shift to batter DC Mode (Use only DURACELL Batteries)
- Self-Close For Abnormal Power: When power supply (AC Mode) is cut off suddenly or battery DC mode is power out, it will self – close.
- Infrared Sensor
- 97% Water Saving
- Less Power Consumption
- No Exposed Tap Required
- Equipped for Green Building
- Colour: Star White