The EDS01 Disabled Folding Shower Seat are wall unit. They are mounted to the wall with the help of two flanges located at top & guide bracket below. Thy are secured to wall or partition. The mounting height of shower seat must in accordance to the user. They are secured to frame with steel carriage bolts and acorn nuts. The seat is constructed with one piece stainless steel that is solidified & fused with plastic. Further they are laminated with matte finish melamine surfaces.
Disabled Folding Shower Seat
- Seat - One-piece, solidly fused plastic laminate with matte-finish melamine surfaces. Secured to frame with stainless steel carriage bolts and acorn nuts.
- Frame - 18-8, type-304, stainless steel with satin finish.
- Mounting Flanges (2) - 18-8, type-304, stainless steel with satin finish.
- Base plate - 18-8, type-304, heavy-gauge stainless steel.
- INSTALLATION: Secure unit to wall , with the two mounting flanges located at top and the baseplate and guide bracket below. The bottom of support bracket must be positioned between the baseplate and guide bracket before they are secured to wall or partition. Mounting height of shower seat must comply with local building codes