The EDS 01 Disabled Folding Seat are basically designed to provide additional support to the handicapped and disabled people. They can be easily mounted to the wall so that they can save as much space. These seats are fixed with the help of 2 flanges located at top & guide bracket below. The height of the shower seat must in accordance to the user. They are secured to frame with steel carriage bolts and acorn nuts. Further these seats are constructed with one piece of stainless steel solidified & fused with plastic fitting. Further they are laminated with matte finish melamine surfaces.
Key Feature of EDS 01 Disabled Folding Seat
- Seat : One-piece, solidly fused plastic laminate with matte-finish melamine surfaces. Secured to frame with stainless steel carriage bolts and acorn nuts.
- Frame :18-8, type-304, stainless steel with satin finish., 18-8, type-304, stainless steel with satin finish.
- Mounting Flanges (2) : 18-8, type-304, heavy-gauge stainless steel.
- Baseplate : Secure unit to wall , with the two mounting flanges located at top and the base plate and guide bracket below. The bottom of support bracket must be
- INSTALLATION: positioned between the base plate and guide bracket before they are secured to wall or partition. Mounting height of shower seat must comply with local building codes.